Say “I Do” With a View at Versante Hotel
A luxury wedding venue in Richmond, BC
Hosting a wedding at a boutique hotel comes with its perks. From dedicated on-site event specialists and innovative culinary offerings to curated amenities, Versante Hotel and Club Versante have all the ingredients for the ultimate wedding experience. Here are a few reasons to add Versante Hotel, Richmond, BC’s newest luxury wedding venue, to your radar.
1. Elegant Event Space
Picture yourself walking down the aisle garden-side with snow-capped mountains and the Fraser River as your backdrop. This outdoor wedding venue with a view is located on Versante Hotel’s 6th floor garden terrace. Doubling as a ceremony and reception space, the garden terrace accommodates up to 60 guests and features lush greenery and a stylish water feature. Just steps away you’ll find the saltwater pool and jacuzzi, inviting you for a relaxing dip to recharge after the festivities.
If you envision a larger wedding celebration, we’ve got you covered. With over 3,000 sq ft of versatile event space on our 3rd floor, plus an additional and 2,500 sq ft in Alaïa lounge on the 12th floor (opening in the fall), we have space for all your family and friends. For a detailed capacity chart, explore our meetings & events page.
2. Luxury Accommodations
Out of town guests won’t have far to travel to get here. Just minutes from Vancouver International Airport, Versante Hotel provides all the comforts of a big-brand hotel within a stylish, intimate setting. Here’s a snapshot of the lavish experience you can expect as a guest of our boutique property:
- Vibrant guestrooms and suites in five bold designs. To learn more about the design details, check out our previous blog post.
- Contactless check-in and check-out, room entry and lighting controls via the mobile app. The app also allows for contactless room-service ordering, as well as connecting with our Guest Services team
- Spa-like bathrooms featuring a Dyson Supersonic hair dryer, large rainforest shower with heated floor, and, in most guestrooms and all suites, a freestanding soaker tub with view window and Red Flower vegan bath amenities
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in most rooms, offering expansive mountain and river views
- Energy-efficient View Smart auto-tinting windows
- Pet-friendly amenities
- 24-hour fitness centre featuring Peloton bikes and Life Fitness cardio equipment
- Signature suites including the Versante Suite, which features a separate living room, dining spaces and spacious step-out balconies
3. World Class Dining & On-site Catering
Our innovative culinary team will ensure your vision of the perfect menu comes to life flawlessly. International, contemporary and traditional catering options provide endless opportunities to enhance your event, while our world-class dining venues give you an excuse to stretch out the celebration.
Start or end the day at Bruno restaurant, where breakfast classics, refined Mediterranean cuisine and colourful spritzes are served. For those who prefer breakfast on the run or a sophisticated lounge experience in the evening, Versante Bar is just the ticket. 24-hour room service will be available in the fall for those who prefer to refuel in their slippers.
Whether you plan to elope or bring the whole crew along, the team at Versante Hotel can help you organize the experience of a lifetime. To start planning your celebration, visit our Gather page.
To stay in the know for the best accommodation deals in Richmond, BC, subscribe to our e-mail list and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.